Title: Senior Software Assessor
Location: On client site in Springfield, VA
Lunarline is looking for a Senior Software Assessor to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Information System Owner’s guidance on effective implementation of NGA software code analysis tool(s) during the SDLC to include:
- Plan scanning resource requirements.
- Specify what source code will be evaluated.
- Integrate scans within software build processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for integrating software code analysis within NGA DevOps environments.
- Integrate code analysis tools with DevOps software development and test tools and processes.
- Update and maintain code analysis tools in NGA’s DevOps environments.
- Develop processes for analyzing scan reports within the DevOps cadence.
- Analyze problem reports and identify corrective actions to remediate security issues in code prior to the software transitioning from development to operations.
- Recommend new code analysis tools and innovative techniques to strengthen software assurance processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in supervising and mentoring other Application Developers in the performance of detailed analysis, building software development tools and producing highly technical programs such as cross-compilers and communications software operating systems.
- Must be proficient in programming in the relevant programming language/s, e.g., Java, XML, .Net, Web Methods, C, C++, Perl, COBOL, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical) or related field.
- The following certifications (one or more is required): CASP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCEH, or GCIH.
- The following certifications (one or more is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Full List of Company Benefits
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.
Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.